Renee of Rochester Daily Photo sent the Sunshine Award to Hyde Daily Photo.
As I said in a post on my personal blog in February 2008
I have something of an ambivalent attitude towards memes and awards in blogland.Nonetheless it is nice to get a little award from time to time and provided it is well meant and sent with some thought, then it would seem churlish not to accept. I've decided to place the details here and will mention it on HDP tomorrow.
They seem to come along in droves at times and like pyramid selling and chain letters perpetuate themselves by encouraging recipients to pass them on to several others.
The rules for accepting this award are
- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award..
The twelve blogs I've chosen to pass the award on to are ones that I enjoy visiting but perhaps pass under the radar of some of my regular readers. They are:
- Airhead 55 Ralph's ramblings in his wheelchair.
- Bonjour Luxembourg Cezar and Léia exploring Europe.
- Crafty Green Poet Juliet wandering around Edinburgh.
- The Dark Blonde Gill writing in Cumbria.
- The Depp Effect A Johnny Depp fanatic who keeps greyhounds.
- Flamblogger A Yorkshire exile in Southern California.
- My Manchester The life of a bus driver.
- Peebles for Pleasure Evelyn in the Scottish Borders.
- Rambler Petrus in Heywood.
- Sylvia From Over The Hill Enjoying retirement in Seattle.
- Tumblewords Artist and writer in Idaho.
- When The Dogs Bite Rachel writing from Derbyshire.