Tuesday 1 November 2016

Out of Hyde Town Hall (out of focus)


A few weeks ago I was able to join a group of people on a guided tour of the inside of Hyde Town Hall. I took loads of photographs but due to circumstance I've not had time to focus on sorting out a huge backlog of photographs and blogging about them.

This was taken through a window in the room below where the clock mechanism resides. The camera focused on the window leading so this view of Market Street is out of focus.

One day I will get round to publishing my other photos from that day including ones of the clock mechanism. It is easy to get unfocused up there - the contractors yesterday put the clock an hour forward instead of an hour back!

For more out of focus shots visit the City Daily Photo Bloggers theme day page.

6 comments:

  1. Somehow that out-of-focus photo worked and gave akind of withdrawn perspective

    ReplyDelete
  2. That idea worked well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful image! I like it the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a pretty nice view from up there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the selective focus. Nice choice for the theme day!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog