Wednesday 1 February 2017

Loving Life in Hyde


The theme for February 1st at City Daily Photos is Loving Life.

As my own contribution I've dug out this photograph taken at the Artisan's Market in October. This stall-holder has a unique range of wooden items that have been etched with various designs. Especially popular was the bread board etched "Hyde Born and Bread". The word "HYDE" was made up of various local street names.

The Artisan's Market is being held the first Saturday of the month from March onwards in 2017. For more details see them on Facebook

See more loving life around the world on the CDPB themepage.

7 comments:

  1. I would gladly have bought one of those

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather nice, must pop along to that market myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the "born and bread" caught my eye...what an interesting way to spell out hyde!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely scene and nice entry for the theme day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful shot for theme day

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that. It reminds me of an artisan here who specializes in kitchen cutting boards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the way you have incorporated Hyde into the theme through the items on sale.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog