Monday 1 May 2017

Bank Holiday Breakfast


The Mayday theme for City Daily Bloggers is Let's Eat, so on a rather bleak Monday Bank Holiday I went into town for breakfast.

This is the "small breakfast" that they serve at "Bake-n-Butty" on Clarendon Place. One rasher of bacon, a fried egg, baked beans, plum tomatoes, a hash brown (as my preferred substitute for a sausage which I don't care for), a slice of toast and a mug of tea (you can have coffee if you prefer). All for £2.95.

Find out more about the cafe on their Facebook page and click the Let's Eat link above to see what bloggers around the world are eating.

12 comments:

  1. Love your small breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like that meal would satisfy you for the entire day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually eat cereal for breakfast, but I do like to occasionally eat a larger breakfast meal at a restaurant. Yours looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything but the baked beans thank you very much. Lovely breakfast.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I loooooveee english breakfast! I haven't had for a while :( Perfect beginning of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sure does look good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wouldn't choose that combination for breakfast, but it certainly would get one through until lunchtime. It's large enough to be a lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look delicious Gerald!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lot of food for a small breakfast! I'd imagine anything bigger might require a larger table.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aside from the baked beans, I'd go for that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well that would set you up for the day!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog