Monday 3 December 2012

Hyde Nursing Home

(Click on image to view full-size version)

Hyde Nursing and Care Centre operated by Meridian Healthcare Ltd was built in the 1980s on the site of Wards 1-3 of the former Hyde Hospital.

As I showed in my post of 27th November Ward 4, known as the TB ward and some smaller buildings which had continued to be used by some ancillary services until 1996 are now being demolished.

The hospital Lodge, which you can see on Hyde Daily Photo, unless I've been misinformed is used by Meridian as offices.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gerald, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog